In my dental practice advice series I ask my new program members-
How many of these do YOU understand?
1. Maintenance Care and Prevention is and will always be a hard sell. Most people don’t like going to the dentist.
2. Give patients what they want. If it’s way outside accepted norms, have them sign-off on such.
3. Even if you get great results, if patients don’t like the experience (i.e. you, your facility, your team), they won’t come back or tell others. They’ll say, “I had a great result but I don’t recommend going there.”
4. If you don’t look and act like a “doctor”, they won’t treat you like one. Wearing a white clinic jacket over business attire boosts patient compliance and affects your ability to sell.
5. Not having enough “sizzle” with your exam method reduces your credibility.
6. You’ll increase the lifetime value of every patient if you do not harp on things patients don’t want to hear.
7. Your practice name, website and business card can repel patients.
8. McAnally Selling System and the Master Dentists Academy are not about consulting. We provide dental practice advice and an educational program in how to ethically sell outside insurance and ready to use ads and training in how to adapt advertising to changing conditions. Check out my website here.
9. You have a greater chance of succeeding by doing the opposite of what most dentists do and of what most consultants working inside insurance driven practices tell you to do. My dental practice advice which I learned the hard way is think outside the box. Stop following the herd.
10. Working “on” your practice is more important than “in” your practice-hands down!
P.S. I tidied up a bunch of materials that fall into month 4 of our Elite Training Program providing ads and ad training. A few highlights: How dentists need to think about being a brand (plus branding digital templates for printing). Part 4 of the Manual on understanding problem-solution marketing for dentists. How to create news via Advertorials. 4 Keys to the high profit/low overhead style practice-including specific details of a bonus system that works (for about $45,000 less in cost than what a prominent national consultant charges for the same info.). Another one of the Elite Program foundational mass media ads for reconstructive cases–implant and sedation oriented. Special version of the Case Acceptance tracking System just for Elite Program Members. If it sounds like powerful stuff to you….well it IS…..Check out my #1 top selling book on Amazon to get started and join my program members who are enjoying their life and practices much more based on my proven dental practice advice !