Every advertising member client we work with is assigned Remote Phone Closer™ but not every practice will need a Remote Case Closer™.
How do you know if this additional level of sales support is a necessity for your implant practice?
Well, the following scenarios will help you derive whether this support level is for you.
If your current very best treatment coordinator (AKA ‘case closer’) is currently getting at least 5 five figure checks (e.g. $15K, $25K, $35K, $40K, $50K) every month from patients coming from external advertising (not patients of record or referred patients for specialists as those sales don’t require super pro skills) then you do not need this level of sales support.
Another basic question for whether this level of support is necessary is the following. If your current very best treatment coordinator left your practice and was hired by the nearest BMW or Mercedes dealer, would she or he, after 1 month of training on the current product line, be able to confidently sell at least 10-15 vehicles every month? If yes, then this level of support isn’t necessary for you.
Finally, should your intention be to immediately go ‘big’ in your implant practice advertising aiming at 10+ arches per month and you can’t answer yes to both of the above questions, then you will absolutely need this level for your success.
For our advertising member practices who believe they won’t need a Remote Case Closer™, we always provide a high-level, one-day intensive sales training that serves as a quality control step and peace-of-mind check for you and for us ahead of your advertising campaign launch.
You and your treatment coordinator will meet with our sales trainer who has personally sold $34,000,000 in implant cases for a full day. This intensive is conducted remotely in either a quiet home office environment or in a hotel conference room with cellphones off to avoid interruptions.
If our trainer gives your treatment coordinator two thumbs-up, we are ready to roll with advertising and you have personal peace mind that you are set up for maximum success. If she gives one or both thumbs down, then we’ll have a follow-up discussion. No matter what, even in the worst case scenario, you’ll have a fallback plan B with our Remote Case Closer™ option.
In the most basic summary, our Remote Case Closer™ walks / holds the hand of each high value patient from pre-consult, consult, exam & diagnosis until the case presentation using our proven sales process and methodology. They are in constant contact with your prospective patients throughout and they literally remote in (with our unique Zoom-In-for Sales process) live at your case presentation and move to get the case closed with a deposit or financial agreement in place.
Here are just a few details regarding the Remote Case Closer™ service:
- Provides video, and/or phone consultations on a full-time basis doing nothing but SALES for our highest level of advertising clients.
- Had a strong background in consumer sales before they started working for our team. In other words, they were stars before we took their skills to a new level.
- Is not hindered by baggage or bad habits acquired from having worked for years in a practice collecting dental minutia (or worse developing bad attitudes about patients and their conditions) that gets in the way of the craft of sales.
- Is ‘holding the hand’ of each high value patient throughout the clinical and sales process from start to finish.
- Is trained at an operating level higher than the biggest most ‘famous’ national chain of dental implant centers.
- Is our way to GUARANTEE that 90% of the time your patient’s spouse, significant other, or other financial support person attends case presentations. Practices routinely report that only 25% of time spouses attend their case presentations due to lack of sales process structure in the business. This predictably results in sales failures with the dreaded ‘I have to go talk it over with so and so’ response to 98% of case presentations at the $15,000 level and higher mark when only the patient is present. With our Remote Sales Team™, we eliminate this sales pitfall-Guaranteed!
- Is trained, coached, and follows our proven sale methodology and process taught by our in-house sales trainers who as a group have collectively sold more than 75 MILLION dollars in dental implant cases in the U.S.!
- Takes the hand-off from our Remote Phone Closer™ after each consult is scheduled and handles sales process from that point forward until the patient is writing you a check, providing a credit card, signing financing, or wiring funds.
- Is coached and monitored by our in-house sales trainers every month.
- Is likeable and immediately builds rapport and trust with each patient.
- Has strong active listening skills and abilities in handling objections.
- Is sharp in appearance and likeable both over the phone and by Zoom. They have a “feel good” non salesy manner of speaking. Patients state “that assistant has great energy, I really like them!”
- Is managing multiple sales conversations at different points in our sales process and is an expert at prioritizing their workload under strict deadlines and without supervision from you.
- Video records themselves with live patient interactions for coaching on a regular basis to improve their sales craft.
Is trustworthy for discussing confidential financial information and in the offering of financial services and submitting healthcare financing applications with accuracy.
- Understands the importance of rolling out the red carpet with white glove service 100% of the time for our advertising clients and their patients.
Can pivot and adapt to change quickly.
This Remote Sales Team™ member is truly a one-of-a kind option that literally no other advertising agency in dentistry delivers.
To discuss your goals in dental implant advertising and the option to have a Remote Sales Closer™ assuming 98% of sales process with the prospects so that you can focus on diagnosis and treatment, go HERE.