Here is a self-assessment to help you decide if it’s time to consider you are ready to pursue more full-arch implant cases by way of laser focused specialty advertising and for using a sales process rivals or exceeds any competitor or the local ClearChoice.
- Can you competently perform All-on-4 / All-on-X cases now with your last case being within the last 60 days?
- Do you are use computer guided surgery (e.g. Chrome or similar)? If yes, give yourself bonus points for adding efficiency and more predictability to your cases.
- Do at least 9 out of 10 patients say they are happy with your results?
- Do you have treatment results such that if they obtain a professional portrait others seeing the photo will rave about their smile?
- Will your full arch implant patients leave reviews or give stories to others in ‘testimonial’ to the services you provide?
- Do your staff trust in your treatment completely and wholeheartedly believe in your fees?
- Could you accommodate and additional 3-6 full arch implant cases monthly in your current schedule?
If so, it’s likely time to talk about what’s next to give you these cases so you can go on to help more patients.
To discuss on how all of this impacts implant cases, patient out of pocket payment to you for what’s not covered, advertising to find patients, and adding 30-50 additional full arch patients to your case flow each year, schedule a time here.
Full-Arch Program Testimonials
“James, I’ve realized that after adopting your sales process for the implant cases in my practice that we have been leaving 25-50% of our fees on the table. I wish I had discovered you and your training 20 years ago!”
– Dr. Greg Sawyer, Los Gatos, CA
“The Full Arch Program with Medicare Option has given me the implant practice of my dreams.”
– Dr. F. A. Charlotte, NC